- The Internet Is Having A Field Day Over Who Should Be Cast In The Beatles Upcoming Biopics
- It’s Time to Drop These Two Myths iPhone Users Swear By
- Feedback called for wine industry support
- Regional banks in the spotlight
- Names Like Ashley, Samantha, and Amanda are the New ‘Old People’ Names
- Crikey! Australian Slang Takes a Decade to Learn
- Houseboat generator explosion causes serious burn injuries
- Russell Crowe Looks Unrecognisable While Preparing For New Role
- Lock it up
- Fire crews on alert
Local Content Notice under s61CF(6) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) Local Content Statement for Trigger Event Affected Licensee
This station has a current “Local Content Statement” in place, setting out details of the local content (including broadcast times of news and weather) that we broadcast on business days, in compliance with our obligations under s61CF(2) of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth). We can provide a copy of our Local Content Statement to you on request. Please contact us if you would like to request to view our Local Content Statement.
Notification of local content exemption period under section 8AE(8) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth)
The Licensee has given this Notice to the Australian Media and Communications Authority under s8AE(1)(f) to the effect that the local content exemption period is in two periods, on the dates shown in the Notice.