Well it's just over a week away until the 6th Riverland Wellness festival begins in Renmark.
Today we caught up with Sue Shaw on 5RM, Ian spoke to Sue about the event at Renmark Hotel Function Centre on November 16 and 17, with something for everyone across the two day event.
This is the sister event to 'Enlighten Adelaide Festival' which has been running for the last decade.
Check out some of information for this years Riverland Wellness Festival at the Renmark Hotel.
Over 35 exhibitors participating this year offering a varied range of health and wellness services and products – essential oils, aromatherapy products, natural medicine, hypnotherapy, massage, reiki, foot soaks, turmeriX, herbal tea tonics, hemp skincare and haircare, crystal energy infused water bottles, giftware, crystals and more".
- ·Explore, discover and experience the latest nutrition products to give you maximum vitality and energy
- ·Enjoy some time out, pampering and nurturing whilst having fun
- ·A great selection of SA’s favourite readers, psychics and mediums to choose from
- ·There’ll be workshops on offer throughout the day in the private Galaxy Room including mediumship demonstration, guided meditation and portrait drawing workshop
- ·Local yoga instructor, Jo Hentschke from Eternal Yoga & Wellness will be running a Hatha Yoga Come & Try Class at 12pm-12.30pm on Saturday and Sunday, suitable for all levels and ages
- ·We’re proud supporters of the Royal Flying Doctor Service again, donating $1 from every ticket to this worthy, life-saving cause
- ·Open 10am-5pm on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 November at the Renmark Hotel Function Centre
- ·Food and drinks will be available from the bar
- ·The give-away of 10 free passes to attend the festival for lucky listeners
- ·Tickets available online at www.enlightenadelaide.com.au or at the door $7 pp one day pass/$12 two day pass
Photo: Sue Shaw (5RM)