Hannah from BOM in Adelaide says lots of sunshine this coming weekend and into next week. She spoke to Ian this morning on 5RM.
- Friday - Max 27 Sunny morning, Raised dust during the afternoon. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning westerly 30 to 35 km/h in the early afternoon then tending west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
Fire Danger - High
Saturday 19 October
- Min 8Max 20 Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.
Sunday 20 October
- Summary Min 5 Max 23
- Cloud clearing. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.
Monday 21 October
- Min 6 Max 26 Sunny. Light winds.
Tuesday 22 October
- Min 9 Max 29 Sunny. Light winds.
Wednesday 23 October
- Min 12 Max 33 Sunny. Light winds.
Thursday 24 October
- Min 15Max 35 Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.
Photo: Destination Riverland - The Riverland's most Instagramable places (Supplied)